2. Punctual Arrivals
3. Friendly Customer Service
4. Insured, Reference-Checked, and Trained Cleaners
5. Cleaners Trained in the Inspire Cleaning Method
6. A Customised Cleaning Experience
7. High Quality, Environmentally Sensitive Products
8. A “One Stop Shop” for All Your Home Service Needs
1: you have been out of town for an extended period of time, and your home has been unattended
2: you have had, or will be having, house guests (particularly with young children and/or pets)
3: you have had a party where your guests were less-than-kind to your home, or
4: you are moving in or out of a new home. If your home has a “mysterious odour,” it may be in need of a Deep Clean.
1. Microfiber cloths (clean cloths for each appointment)
2. Sponges (disinfected before each appointment)
3. Disposable dusters
4. Scented, non-toxic all-purpose cleaners
5. Mopping solution (neutral solution safe on finished wood floors, tiles, vinyl, etc.)
6. Mops (for dry mopping and wet mopping)
We do not provide abrasive/heavy duty or bleach), as these products are not in keeping with our environmental mission.
However, we would be happy to use these products, and any other specialty products, if provided. All you will need
to supply will be: dishwasher powder or tablets, running water, and any specialty or abrasive/heavy duty cleaners
you would like used instead of our standard, environmentally-friendly products. If you plan to ask the cleaner to
use specialty or abrasive cleaners, please include instructions in your special account instructions (e.g., where
to use the products, and how much to dilute them).
* If you do not have these products, and you believe they will be needed please contact us first so we can source the
right products for your clean.